How to Remove Red Wine Stains
Take a deep breath and pour another glass of wine, because you’re going to need it soon. We’ve made red wine stain removal easy with our Gonzo Natural Magic Stain Remover, so you can go back to enjoying another glass.
Instructions for Removing Red Wine Stains
Stained Item Can Be Washed in Washing Machine
This includes items like clothing, table cloths and other fabrics.
- Place a dry, absorbent cloth under the stained item
- Apply Gonzo Stain Remover directly to the stain
- Allow it a few minutes to penetrate the stain
- Wash the item
Large Stained Item
This includes things like carpet, rugs and upholstery.
- Apply Gonzo Stain Remover to a white, absorbent cloth
- Blot the stained area with treated cloth
- Use another clean, absorbent cloth to dry
If the stain is particularly stubborn, repeat applications until it’s entirely removed.
Enjoy another glass for us, cheers!