Disinfectant Deodorizer & Cleaner Spray - Lavender

1043

Write Review
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Disinfectant Deodorizer & Cleaner Spray - Lavender
Rating
Write Review
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Disinfectant Deodorizer & Cleaner Spray - Lavender
Rating

Eliminates odors leaving surfaces smelling clean and fresh. Eliminates odors caused by bacteria and mildew, mold and mildew, and non-fresh foods, leaving restroom, kitchen surfaces smelling clean and fresh. Is a cleaner and odor-neutralizer designed for general cleaning, and disinfecting, deodorizing and
controlling mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces. Is a one-step cleaner. Kills odor causing bacteria in the kitchen, bathroom, and household. Neutralizes musty odors and tough odors from smoke, pet accidents, and spills on contact. Use of this product will control unpleasant malodors. Is great for use in the kitchen, bathroom, on floors and other household areas.

Lavender fragrance, 24 fl oz.

6.99 $6.99
-
+

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Rinse hard, non-porous food contact surfaces with potable water after application of product. Before using this product, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected.

FOR USE AS A ONE-STEP, GENERAL DISINFECTANT, DEODORIZER, CLEANER: 1. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. 2. Apply this ready to use product to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, mechanical spray device, hand pump trigger spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. 3. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. 4. Wipe dry with a clean cloth or allow to air dry. 5. Change solution daily or when visibly dirty.

CLEAN/DISINFECT/DEODORIZE KITCHEN/BATHROOM/HOUSEHOLD HARD, NON-POROUS NON-FOOD CONTACT SURFACES: Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. Apply this ready to use product to hard, non-porous non-food contact surfaces with a brush, cloth, sponge, mechanical spray device, hand pump trigger spray device. For spray applications, hold container 6 to 8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. For disinfection, treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. Wipe up excess liquid or allow to air dry. Change solution daily or when visibly dirty.

NON-FOOD CONTACT SURFACE SANITIZING DIRECTIONS NON-FOOD CONTACT SURFACE SANITIZING: Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces. Apply ready to use product to hard, non-porous surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, hand pump trigger spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes. Change solution daily or when visibly dirty.

TO CONTROL MOLD/MILDEW: Apply ready to use product to hard, non-porous surfaces which will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and their odors. Repeat treatment every seven days, or more often if new growth appears.

DISINFECTION PERFORMANCE: This product kills the following bacteria in 10 minutes on hard, non-porous surfaces: Escherichia coli O157:H7, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes. NON-FOOD CONTACT SANITIZING PERFORMANCE: This product is an effective one-step sanitizer in 3 minutes on hard, non-porous surfaces: Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus. MILDEWSTATIC PERFORMANCE: This product controls the following mold on hard, non-porous surfaces: Aspergillus niger. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION. Causes moderate eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS This product is toxic to fish and freshwater aquatic invertebrates. FIRST AID In case of emergency, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. IF ON SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.